updated: ZF_Badwater_b2

Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Re: ZF_Badwater

Post by Lord Melchior »

Great map sandvich. Well balanced, well thought-out and I couldn't find any exploits.
A few things though:

-Spawn Point (the house) is marked as BLU on HUD.
-Invisible barriers (Point B, staricase to the roof, to bridge between point B and C, after point C, etc. texture them with a no_entry.)
-Visible barriers (the barriers you plced on top of the fences sometimes become visible if you stan close enough. try replacing the noentry texture with a nodraw texture, or try adding a Player Clip.)
-3D Skybox textures are messed up(The rocks in the background are white. not sure how to fix that)
-The doors leading to bridge to the left of point B closes when capped. Why? It opens when point A is capped.
-You left in lights that don't emit light in dark areas. Their models have self-illuminating specs, but since you removed the associated light and light_spots they just look silly.

all with all you did a pretty good job on this. please fix the above points and I'd love to see it added to the server :3
Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Post by Lord Melchior »

well why did you use func_respawnroom visualisers? you could've just used a player clip. They're not respawn rooms after all. I don't know whether that'll conflict with anything. Also the noentry texture looks really out of place like that.

oh and on a side note fog doesn't work in hammer. Probably just a texture error. Though I really wouldn't know since I've never touched any 3D Skyboxes before.
kwbrownie2003
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Brownie
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

when we were loading this map yesterday, the server crashed why is that? i would really like to try it out(along with icefort)
no Brownie you are credit to team-Derp ♥
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
spy almost spyed me!!-Derp ♥
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Brownie, how can I stay mad at you, You're my apartment-Blackphoenix
Me:I'm hip, I'm fresh! Yeah fresh out of dumbass school-Conan