Post your Desktop

Got Problems or Advice post here. Want to show off your PC bling?
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Electronics.
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Re: Post your Desktop

Post by Crackers »

One of favorite shows.
Attachments
2011-04-03_1345.png
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army
Dan(omite)
Donor
Ingame Name: Dan(omite)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16930891

Post by Dan(omite) »

Great show crackers... although I feel like the show has no direction now. There were a couple times they could have ended the show on a good note but always start with some new storyline.
Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Post by Lord Melchior »

It's my gf drawn as snaipar. She likes playing snaipar.
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor
Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

Why yes, I use a gas mask to hold my headphones.
Molimo
Admin
Ingame Name: [eK²] Molimo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8582793

Post by Molimo »

An IQ Air Unit????? EPIC, I do a bit of work with IQ Air.
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor
Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

Molimo wrote:An IQ Air Unit????? EPIC, I do a bit of work with IQ Air.
This house has thick ass carpets and a parrot that just create a huge amount of dust. I can clean & vacuum every week and there is an above average layer of dust.
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Post by Crackers »

Dan(omite) wrote:Great show crackers... although I feel like the show has no direction now. There were a couple times they could have ended the show on a good note but always start with some new storyline.
I'm not sure what you mean always start a new story line I fell like everything was building up to season 5. Yeah they could have ended it with season 5, but then we would have missed out on the "French Mistake" or the "X-Files". The only 'new story line' is the current season. The main problems I have about season 6 is they seemed to have taken to let Sam get his soul back which has left little time to tell us about the war in heaven and Eve making me feel like they dragged it out on purpose for a seventh season. The fact that we havent learned anything new about where John and Mary are (If you recall Ash said he couldn't find either of them in heaven.) pisses me off. And lastly the latest episode actually made me mad killing off so many interesting characters, Samuel alone deserved at least an entire episode of the Boys tracking him down and killing him.

Somethings I'd like to see this season more info about Mary and John, a flash back of Bobby and Rufus on the road together (slim chance of that unfortunately), some outright way of telling us whether the reason monsters were acting so strange lately was because Eve was coming or some other reason (like the war in heaven?) (Or maybe as some believe because the apocalypse was derailed).
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army
Killer
Admin
Ingame Name: Killer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13902581

Post by Killer »

IM A COMPUTAH wrote:Image
you might have taken this too literally.
Killer.
Dan(omite)
Donor
Ingame Name: Dan(omite)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16930891

Post by Dan(omite) »

Crackers wrote:
Dan(omite) wrote:Great show crackers... although I feel like the show has no direction now. There were a couple times they could have ended the show on a good note but always start with some new storyline.
I'm not sure what you mean always start a new story line I fell like everything was building up to season 5. Yeah they could have ended it with season 5, but then we would have missed out on the "French Mistake" or the "X-Files". The only 'new story line' is the current season. The main problems I have about season 6 is they seemed to have taken to let Sam get his soul back which has left little time to tell us about the war in heaven and Eve making me feel like they dragged it out on purpose for a seventh season. The fact that we havent learned anything new about where John and Mary are (If you recall Ash said he couldn't find either of them in heaven.) pisses me off. And lastly the latest episode actually made me mad killing off so many interesting characters, Samuel alone deserved at least an entire episode of the Boys tracking him down and killing him.

Somethings I'd like to see this season more info about Mary and John, a flash back of Bobby and Rufus on the road together (slim chance of that unfortunately), some outright way of telling us whether the reason monsters were acting so strange lately was because Eve was coming or some other reason (like the war in heaven?) (Or maybe as some believe because the apocalypse was derailed).
I guess I just enjoyed it more in the first couple seasons. I didnt watch it back then, I actually caught up on all the seasons in a few months, so it seemed to jump around pretty quickly. At least for me, it seemed to go pretty quickly from them looking for the demon that killed their mom to the apocalypse, then Sam losing his soul, then returningm etc. It just felt like they could have continued some stories more before abandoning them. I really liked it when they were at the peak of the whole heaven vs. hell story, and it feels like they took a step back now with Sam getting his soul back, and they have had a few episodes with no mention of any angels or anything. Then again, maybe it's just me...
Joe
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Joe
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3883133

Post by Joe »

New desk + chair in my new place.
Attachments
desk.jpg
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

i was gonna get that chair at staples but the back is way to low
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Agreed. Never missed an episode. This last season has been tough because of what Dan mentions. CW added an extra season, this one, and it screwed up the story arc.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
wrath
Scout
Ingame Name: Catbread:)Wrath[ATG]

Post by wrath »

Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205