I'm bummed...

Got Problems or Advice post here. Want to show off your PC bling?
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Electronics.
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Re: I'm bummed...

Post by TheKeef »

PRETENDICA wrote:Overlord Computer got the monitor back. They said it was too damaged to sell to me. They gave me a full refund. Here's the kicker, while I was waiting for the monitor to return to Overlord, they had another pre-sale and sold out. Those monitors won't be here until May. So now if I really want that monitor, I have to wait another 2-3 months. I don't know if it's worth it.
Dude, that is just shitteh. It's one thing to have a mix up. It's another to have a slap in the face of a second chance gone bad, simply because of the first fuck up.

I am due to have crap like this. I have orded so much shit via UPS including guitars and high dollar equipment I sweated every moment of them having, yet I have been lucky every single time. My only bad luck is I get the UPS guy who pushes that 9pm home delivery bs every time.

Just waiting for that Karmic kick in my mangina.
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Post by PRETENDICA »

This one, Mullet. But it was a little different. The bezel was different.

Yeah, Keef. I'm the same way. I get's lotsa stuff delivered. 1st time that UPS has fucked me. I was this close to using the USPS too, they were cheaper and everything. I thought UPS would get it to me that much faster... wrong.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Mullet
Donor

Post by Mullet »

Ohhh nice.

27-inch LED PANEL: S-IPS "A" Grade LG

Refresh rate: Up to 120hz Capable
PRETENDICA
Manager

Post by PRETENDICA »

OMG, this story never ends. They message me today and told me someone returned their's. It had a cracked bezel. The replaced the bezel and said it's mine if I want it. They tested it at 110HZ.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Post by TheKeef »

You gon' do it?
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
PRETENDICA
Manager

Post by PRETENDICA »

TheKeef wrote:You gon' do it?
Yeah, I told them I want it.

On a related note, I was looking on ebay, and 6970's are going for around $200. I'm thinking of selling both of mine and getting a 680. The TITAN is way outa my price range. I've read that the performance difference between the 690 and 680 isn't woth the price difference. True? Any thoughts?
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!