Portal 2

For science, you monster.
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Re: Portal 2

Post by Newman »

My calculation puts the potatoes being used up at 7pm tonight ish. amg false anticipation
<Stuff and Nonsense />
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

I hope not bc then its not an early release for most people seeing how we dont get off work again until tomorrow afternoon
wisoka
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] wisoka
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:5187256

Post by wisoka »

My thoughts on this early release:

It's kinda stupid. I think it's cool that valve thought up this whole ARG thing because it had to be a pretty complex endeavor. But really.... all this work for 1 day, actually not even 1 day, of early release. Maybe if they'd started this 2 weeks ago I could see the point in it. It's probably been said before but this really feels like a scam to get more people to buy the Potato Sack pack. Maybe I'll have to eat my words when this countdown gets done and we all get blowjobs or something but I very much doubt anything but an extra 8 hours of play time (for people who don't have to work 40 hours a week) will come from it.
"I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." - Bob Dylan
"Like a woman seduces a horny man, Hitler captivated the people of Germany." -clearly a genius.
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

ARG was great. Early release: False anticipation.
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

wisoka wrote:My thoughts on this early release:

but I very much doubt anything but an extra 8 hours of play time (for people who don't have to work 40 hours a week) will come from it.
Or those that have to spend the 2 days in question on flights and in meetings...lol. I'll play Wednesday night after work tyvm as I don't get home until after 12AM Wed. anyway...

EDIT: Wow, in the midst of typing that we got our very own Portal 2 Forum!
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait.

Soon as I finish campaign, i'm going into co-op, then I'M DOING CUSTOM CO-OP maps!!!!
ATG Aaron
Manager

Post by ATG Aaron »

i am gonna do opposite as soon as i can find a partner I will be cooping until i dont have one then i will campaign
ATG Aaron
Manager

Post by ATG Aaron »

53 min
ATG Aaron
Manager

Post by ATG Aaron »

its out get on it
Tobuoi
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Tobuoi
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23563807

Post by Tobuoi »

Have fun without me. ;_; I counted all the pennies in my piggy bank but I don't have enough. It's as if I need to get a job or something...

And Magus, don't rage too hard on your co-op partner, okay?
goose
Admin
Ingame Name: Goose

Post by goose »

fuckin a pre. good thing i dont have to be to work till like 2pm. its 5am right now
Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Post by Lord Melchior »

wisoka wrote:It's probably been said before but this really feels like a scam to get more people to buy the Potato Sack pack. Maybe I'll have to eat my words when this countdown gets done and we all get blowjobs or something but I very much doubt anything but an extra 8 hours of play time (for people who don't have to work 40 hours a week) will come from it.
Active participators got the VALVe complete pack for free.

Anyway I can't wait to get home from school and play some Portal 2 untill I have to go to school tomorrow. Or untill I drop dead, whatever comes last.
wisoka
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] wisoka
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:5187256

Post by wisoka »

Lord Melchior wrote:
wisoka wrote:It's probably been said before but this really feels like a scam to get more people to buy the Potato Sack pack. Maybe I'll have to eat my words when this countdown gets done and we all get blowjobs or something but I very much doubt anything but an extra 8 hours of play time (for people who don't have to work 40 hours a week) will come from it.
Active participators got the VALVe complete pack for free.

Anyway I can't wait to get home from school and play some Portal 2 untill I have to go to school tomorrow. Or untill I drop dead, whatever comes last.
I guess that's not a bad deal, spend 40$ for the potato sack and get the 100$ Complete Valve Game Collection.

I wonder how many of the people who got the CVGC didn't already own most if not all of those games...
"I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." - Bob Dylan
"Like a woman seduces a horny man, Hitler captivated the people of Germany." -clearly a genius.
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

wisoka wrote:I wonder how many of the people who got the CVGC didn't already own most if not all of those games...
My immediate thought...all had at least 1/2 of them I'd venture to say.
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica