My apologies

What a nice housssssssssssssssssssse you have there.
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor
Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

My apologies

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

I'm sure you guys have all seen this video before, and found it funny:

Well today I was doing some exploring of my own, and I came onto someone's house. Part of this exploring of mine is browsing through people's chests to see their minecraft manhood as we all know that one can measure how awesome someone is at minecraft by perusing through their chests. Well I had a bucket of lava equipped in my hand from my earlier work on my own stronghold and I happened to empty the lava upon said chest instead of opening it. By the time I noticed what had transpired, I was already cooking. I died and re spawned, however since the warps don't work for me I had to run to your wooden house. By the time I got there it was a 5-alarm fire. I spent the next hour in firefighter mode, and finally prevailed with 70% of the house still intact.

Now, I know you are wondering did I take pictures? Yes, however I was so panicked that when I hit print screen I forgot to save them before I took the next picture. Therefore I only have photos of the aftermath which I will post below. However to get back at the matter at hand, I wish to apologize for what I have done. I will patch up your wooden house and make it brand new again once the water levels subside. I advise going to your house for the next few hours as it closely resembles a water park at the current moment. I promise to stay away from all wood houses from now on.

I also owe you 40 bars of iron ore for buckets and an axe, 2 full stacks of dirt, and some wood.
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Re: My apologies

Post by Newman »

Crackers is going to drown you.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
Newman
Founder

Post by Newman »

I think you are right, in the 3rd picture you can see his castle made of sandstone still standing.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness

Post by Light Of Darkness »

Oh thank god that looked like my wooden shack in the first pic.
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Post by Crackers »

Would you guys stop destroying my stuff. Someone flooded my metro, then some dick destroyed my southpark flag in my base, and now this.
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor
Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

Wel
Crackers wrote:Would you guys stop destroying my stuff. Someone flooded my metro, then some dick destroyed my southpark flag in my base, and now this.
Well, I tried to login to go work on rebuilding what I destroyed, but it appears someone has already done it. I owe someone some time as slave labor. I apologize for destroying your stuff, but rather then being "some dick" I owned up to it, and was going to fix it.
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

If by South Park Flag you mean the black guy being hanged over your base? That was me I found better use of that wool.
Newman
Founder

Post by Newman »

<Stuff and Nonsense />
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

Oh, I thought it was just another act of racism. First the swatstika then a black guy hung surrounded by white guys.