Butt Raping Homos Defeated Melons of Mass Destruction 2-0

PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Butt Raping Homos Defeated Melons of Mass Destruction 2-0

Post by PRETENDICA »

I can't seem to find any explaination if we are tied after pool play. If we roll the Melons(get it?) then we'll have the same record as the Homos.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Re: Butt Raping Homos Defeated Melons of Mass Destruction 2-

Post by madmattd »

PRETENDICA wrote:I can't seem to find any explaination if we are tied after pool play. If we roll the Melons(get it?) then we'll have the same record as the Homos.
Um, we lose the group don't we? We went 1-1 against BRH, so they are 3-1 now...o wait. LOL. Don't know what to say Pre except we have to win 2-0 against Melons. GET IT GUYS? WE NEED TO GET BACK TO PLAYING AS A TEAM LIKE WE DID OUR FIRST COUPLE LADDER GAMES. That means protecting Hulk, etc.
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

I thought about that. I can be less agressive. I don't think it would have mattered against the last team, their spy would have somehow stabbed me at the perfect time.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

As a whole you still aren't being covered very much, I'm perfectly guilty of this myself. But yea, please stop running into battle needles-a-blazing when we are alive and nearby, lol.

And their spy would have facestabbed you nonetheless, yes probably. Did he get a real backstab on ANYONE? I certainly didn't see any. And the demos bear this out, where the lag is compensated for if I understand correctly. Certainly all of his on me were blatant facestabs...it really pisses me off, that.
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica