Provisional Groups For The Challenge

Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Re: Provisional Groups For The Challenge

Post by Magus »

The practical thing to do would be to be organized and listen to someone about practical strats to G-pit, etc. But I think we'd all agree this team isn't capable of that.
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

Magus wrote:The practical thing to do would be to be organized and listen to someone about practical strats to G-pit, etc. But I think we'd all agree this team isn't capable of that.
i thought half the problem was people not showing up when they said they would ... and then trying to run the team like they have been there everytime
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Let's all whip it out and see who's bigger. That will decide our strategy.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

hulkvsspawn wrote:Let's all whip it out and see who's bigger. That will decide our strategy.
Good thing I just bought a 3" salami...wait what.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

ATG Aaron wrote:
Magus wrote:The practical thing to do would be to be organized and listen to someone about practical strats to G-pit, etc. But I think we'd all agree this team isn't capable of that.
i thought half the problem was people not showing up when they said they would ... and then trying to run the team like they have been there everytime
My b. Didn't mean to be constructive. Like I've said before, you have steak for demo. Consider me a backup.
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

i joke ;)
hulkvsspawn
Manager

Post by hulkvsspawn »

ATG Aaron wrote:i joke ;)
There's no joking in highlander. This shit is life or death!
Ben
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Steak House
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3162190

Post by Ben »

You bastards put the "D" in Dysfunctional. That said - The Family Always Pulls together when the shit is on the line - Always.

Magus - I can hold my old own on Badwater - but any other map and we need you. Further - the mods keep killing my post on ETF2L - BUT SOME EURO CLOWNS WERE DISRESPECTING "ATG" ON WEDNESDAY - "We watched your Demos and you fight like bitches!" - that shit is not going to fly.
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction... - Tyler Durden
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Post by PRETENDICA »

Ben wrote:You bastards put the "D" in Dysfunctional. That said - The Family Always Pulls together when the shit is on the line - Always.

Magus - I can hold my old own on Badwater - but any other map and we need you. Further - the mods keep killing my post on ETF2L - BUT SOME EURO CLOWNS WERE DISRESPECTING "ATG" ON WEDNESDAY - "We watched your Demos and you fight like bitches!" - that shit is not going to fly.
...wait, what? Someone said that about us?? It's fucking on. That means WITH Magus(Magus's head is already big enough, he doesn't need his name in the huge font). Steak is right, if we were only playing Badwater... but we're not. Do we really want Tins giving us instructions on how to run them? Maybe on how to take bonghits out of an apple, yes. Send me a PM, tins.

No, Magus. we need you and we need your best. As for the shit talkers, Steak, i think it's time to quit the politeness while dealing with these Euro douchenozzles, and turn up the heat on the verbage. You feel me?
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Ben
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Steak House
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3162190

Post by Ben »

PRETENDICA wrote:...wait, what? Someone said that about us?? It's fucking on. That means WITH Magus(Magus's head is already big enough, he doesn't need his name in the huge font). Steak is right, if we were only playing Badwater... but we're not. Do we really want Tins giving us instructions on how to run them? Maybe on how to take bonghits out of an apple, yes. Send me a PM, tins.

No, Magus. we need you and we need your best.
That's correct Pretendica - I was just screwing around on there (I told them we were in luck because Tins just got off on a Manslaughter Charge) and some punks claimed they downloaded the demos from the BOS match and started calling us Bitches! The mods deleted it before I could lay down the law - Typical. That said - WE WILL HAVE OUR DAY! - WE WILL STOMP ANYONE WHO GETS IN THE WAY!
PRETENDICA wrote:As for the shit talkers, Steak, i think it's time to quit the politeness while dealing with these Euro douchenozzles, and turn up the heat on the verbage. You feel me?
FUCK YEAH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction... - Tyler Durden
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

Do we have a first match yet?
<Stuff and Nonsense />
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

Newman wrote:Do we have a first match yet?
Yea, we played it yesterday where were you

Okay, seriously, no. They haven't even gotten final groups up. This has turned into a giant mess, lol, they expected 160 teams and got more than a thousand!

On another note, we should play a ladder game this week, maybe even 2. US/Canada of course. Else we are soon going to get penalized points for inactivity.
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica
hulkvsspawn
Manager

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Agreed.
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

We have games to schedule now, news post coming soon on the ETF2L site. We have a week 2 bye wince our group is only 3 teams. LETS ROLL!
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica