Starcraft 2

Zerg rush bish.
Hell_Rell
Heavy
Ingame Name: Hell Rell

Re: Starcraft 2

Post by Hell_Rell »

Wont be buying any of the expansions, but the campaign is cool. I like the variation in missions.
Snake Oil Salesman
Admin
Ingame Name: {︣ﺍȜƦס}SnakeOil Salesman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19955410

Re: Starcraft 2

Post by Snake Oil Salesman »

SirDumpling wrote:I would assume the expansions will cost from 30-40 when they come out to be honest. They will probably add more units like they did with starcraft and broodwar (not entirely sure on this) and war3 and the frozen throne (for sure sure on this), and more campaign
there will also be the "you can only play with players who have heart of the swarm if you have it as well." kind of motivation.
God, thats horrible just thinking about it. Especially when the number of players that I will be able to play with will be limited, if I even get that game. As great as it is, those asshats at Activision are going to milk their newest cash cow bone dry (MW2 is still $60), and putting up with stupidity like that is definitely not worth any game. Personally, I hope this game gets pirated to Kingdom Come :evil: , and its only a matter of time before Battle.net is circumvented (kudos to whoever does it, but the same kudos go to the actual programmers who made it, its pretty good). It really comes down to the fact that I can't afford the crap thats going to be thrown at me by the business lol. Then again, maybe they'll show half a conscious and not include any more units, but its Activision, probably not.

Ugh, I just needed to vent about that lol