VintageZebra

SanVich
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] SanVich
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17755557

VintageZebra

Post by SanVich » June 3rd, 2012, 6:49 pm

So, since I tried uploading the new PotM, and it didn't work, figured I would put the interview here anyways, since Zebra is the new player of the month.

How long ago did you start playing TF2?:
Uh like, less than a year ago. F2P ftf :v

You ever get harassed for being F2P?:
Not really, but I know that other (cool!) f2ps get harassed sometimes and it's like I don't even get whyyyy. Unless they're annoying little kids. Then I totally get why.

What other games do you play?:
Not many, admittedly. u: I play minecraft and occasionally Gmod, L4D, and Half Life Deathmatch

Are you strictly a PC gamer for the most part?:
Yeah, I suck forever at console gaming. How you aim on console, I don't even know. >:b

What does your screen name mean?:
Nothing, really. It's just like, words smashed together. And then the married thing because that's like, a running gag I guess

What about when your name was VintageZebra?:
It was just my like, universal screen name, I guess? There really wasn't a story behind it.

Are you sure? I mean lot's of people choose screen names for even the smallest reasons :P :
Well it was really to replace my old, lame screen name. I just went onto like a username generator thing and got AntiqueZebra, I think and I was like "HO SHIT SON, that's tons cooler."

There we go! See how easy that was to tell :P Better than saying it was nothing at all
I guess? :P

Have you ever played games competitively?:
Nope, I'm pretty much the least competitive person ever :L

You've never gotten competitive even a little in a game?:
Nope. At least, not that I can remember.

What is your favorite thing about addiction to gaming?:
The people, fo sho. Everybody's like, super awesome and friendly and amazing overall. :O

What ATG servers do/did you play on? You know, back when we had more than just ZF:
ZF. I only got to go on badwater once and it was super fun but that was like, a week before it was taken down.

Would you play badwater regularly or semi-regularly if it ever came back?:
Semi-regularly, fo sho. As long as other people were on, of course :D

True that! See people, a ZF regular who played badwater once wants to play it again. We must bring it back!

What are you most proud of about your TF2 career?:
Uh... I dunno. I guess just being good enough to not constantly be dead.

C'mon there's gotta be something you can look back on and say wow that was cool?:
Not really. I can hardly remember what day it is, let alone something cool that happened once on TF. :P

What do you like most about our forums?:
The fact that you can give feedback to like, the mods and stuff you and buto have been adding to the server. :D I don't really use the forums, so yeah. <A<;;

What are some suggestions that you could give to ATG to improve our community?:
Probably just keep on doing what you're all doing. It's pretty great outside of the whole one server thing, but that's not exactly something that can be helped :(

What classes do you play on TF2, and what is your favorite?:
I mostly play soldier, sniper and heavy. I'd have to say heavy is my favorite though, playing it requires nothing outside of the ability to tank like a boss.

Any last thoughts or comments you want to say before this interview is done?:
Not really, lol. People should just keep on being awesome (Esp Killer, he's a bamf) :D

And thus that concludes the interview. Thanks for your time, but we are not done yet!

GASP! twist ending

Yep, it was colonel mustard murbuto in the dining room with a candlestick:

Oh, that's not surprising. Except for maybe the candlestick part.
All-talk is not for twitter updates. Microphones are not suppositories. Learn it.