That's why I ain't saying anything. We never had a player of the year before.SandvichSpy wrote:At this rate he really will be player of the year...
- Posts: 135
- Joined: August 14th, 2010, 11:40 pm
- Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH
- SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 215
- Joined: February 1st, 2010, 12:03 am
- Ingame Name: [ATG]MÚŔßÚŤŐ
- SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19720257
- Location: The Western Hemisphere
Why not have a zf regular as player of the month? Facestab, Zebra, Seph, EpicGoat, Dapie (lol yeah right), or many others would make great candidates for PotM. And it would be a decent way to promote community involvement to zf players.
My code works 60% of the time, every time.
- Posts: 565
- Joined: October 7th, 2009, 10:40 am
- Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money
- Location: Okc
PLAYER OF THE CENTURY!
Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
- Posts: 2253
- Joined: June 14th, 2009, 12:33 am
- Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
- SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905
- Location: Fort Frances, Ontario
Do an interview and they can be POTM/Y/C
<Stuff and Nonsense />
- Posts: 898
- Joined: September 30th, 2009, 11:36 pm
- Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
- SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205
Well, I don't think anyone who's on the Community Team actually ever played at ZF aside from me on the rare occassion.