[ATG] hulkvsspawn

ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Re: [ATG] hulkvsspawn

Post by ATG Aaron »

last time i went camping was on mt cheeha park and we bathed one morning not knowing that the waterfall we showered in had a public trail over the top of it ....

so there i am naked in knee deap water when a band of 9 year old boy scouts come down the trail with their den mothers...

i cupped my johnson with my left and waved with my right
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

ATG Aaron wrote:last time i went camping was on mt cheeha park and we bathed one morning not knowing that the waterfall we showered in had a public trail over the top of it ....

so there i am naked in knee deap water when a band of 9 year old boy scouts come down the trail with their den mothers...

You may want to modify that story the next time you tell it and say you cupped with left AND right hand and waved with your foot, but that's just me.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

hulkvsspawn wrote:
ATG Aaron wrote:last time i went camping was on mt cheeha park and we bathed one morning not knowing that the waterfall we showered in had a public trail over the top of it ....

You may want to modify that story the next time you tell it and say you cupped with left AND right hand and waved with your foot, but that's just me.

last time i went camping was on mt cheeha park and we bathed one morning not knowing that the waterfall we showered in had a public trail over the top of it ....

so there i am naked in knee deap water when a band of 19 year old college cheerleaders come down the trail with their Bikinis and tanning supplies...

i stood up and waved windmill style
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

That's better Aaron. Probably true too...

I shall now equate Hulk with camping. Thanks guys!
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica