[ATG] PRETENDICA

ATG Bot
Community Team

[ATG] PRETENDICA

Post by ATG Bot »

What's your Ingame name? [ATG] PRETENDICA

What does it mean? It's above average crappy weed. Really, to me, it means something that looks good on the surface, but really is just avaerage.

How long have you been gaming?We got an Atari 2600 when I turned 8. Now I'm 38. That's 30 years, Stephen.

What ATG server/s do you admin on? I'm a global admin.

What servers do you play on? Badwater. Badwater. Badwater.

Have you ever competitively gamed before? My 1st time was the Alienware tournament in December. I was pretty proud of the group. Making it to the second round in our 1st competition, that's better than I thought we'd do. We were on pwnage tv against Pandemic, which is pretty cool. We had a lot of fun.

What games do you play? Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead2(mostly survivor mode), Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Do you own any consoles?I have a wii. The kids play it, not me. Wii sports resort is pretty fun though.

What's one thing you want all members to know about you?Hulk is my twin brother. I'm married with 2 kids, 11 year old son and 6 year old daughter. I told my son he can play tf2 when he turns 12. Now I wish I hadn't. Not for the violence, but for when he runs into assholes like me.

What do you enjoy most about ATG? The communtiy. The core of the community has subconsciously Vulcan mind melded and already knows what it wants without even speaking. It's a beautiful thing. Join us. We are one.

Anything else you want to share? I play late at night.
I try really hard not to rage when I'm drunk. Mostly because people are sleeping, not because I feel sorry for the person I'm raging on.