Bunk52

ATG Bot
Community Team

Bunk52

Post by ATG Bot »

How long ago did you start playing TF2?:
About when the sniper spy update came out, 816 hours overall.

What other games do you play?:
Borderlands, wow, eve, read dead redemption, mass effect 2, halo 3, battlefield 2, left 4 dead 2 are the current ones, but I play much more than that also.

What does your screen name mean?:
Well it's actually a handle of my last name I got from a summer camp original it was Bunkley that got changed to bunky, and then I changed it to my old xbox account name bunk52.

Have you ever played games competitively?:
Nope I tried to maybe get into it awhile back but i figured I didn't want to put to much time into it because I was putting my school work first.

What is your favorite thing about addiction to gaming?:
Ythe people mainly, it's fun to go onto the CTF server with friends and just shoot the breeze while killing each other.

What ATG servers do you play on?:
The CTF server.

What are you most proud of about your TF2 career?:
Getting all the pyro achievements done.

What do you like most about our forums?:
It's a good way to find out what everyone's doing and read some interesting conversations.

What are some suggestions that you could give to ATG to improve our community?:
I'd really like to see more people play in the CTF server just to start it up so I don't have to bug all my friends.

What classes do you play on TF2, and what is your favorite?:
Well right now i've been really working with sniper and spy with a little scout, but the one class I always fall back on when we need that extra defense or push is pyro, which you could say is my favorite class. Nothing says hi there like the good ole puff n sting in the face.