Dr. Facestab

Post by SanVich » September 6th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Name: Dr. Facestab

SanVich: How long ago did you start playing TF2?:
Facestab: 2009 I think. I need to find my mercenary badge...Yeah, Jan 31, 2009

SanVich: What other games do you play?:
5 min later...

SanVich: hard questions aren't they? :P
Facestab: Sorry, just kinda got distracted by a phone call.

SanVich: eez lie! facestab has no voice!
Facestab: Well if I'm not doing tf2 chances are I'm playing a fps on the xbox, but recently guild wars 2 has stolen most of my gaming time.

SanVich: What does your screen name mean?:
Facestab: Well one day I ended up getting a 3 facestab kill chain so jokingly I changed my name to Dr. Facestab mid match.

SanVich: What was it before that?:
Facestab: Before that I was "I'mAFK"

SanVich: Have you ever played games competitively?:
Facestab: Nope. It'd be kind of hard to get into comp when you don't use a mic >.>

SanVich: What is your favorite thing about addiction to gaming?:
Facestab: Probably the admins, you'll almost never be bored once the server gets rolling with +4 admins. Unless one of them's Killer.

SanVich: Don't like killer much?
Facestab: He's great, takes care of his duties as admin quite admirably (absolutely love all the obnoxious 12 year olds getting muted) but he kinda...rains on the parade sometimes.

SanVich: What ATG servers do you play on? (or did play on when we actually had a few decent servers >>;):
Facestab: I primarily just played on the ZF server, but every now and then I'd stop by the badwater server to enjoy some competent/no-crit payload action.

SanVich: What are you most proud of about your TF2 career?:
Facestab: I guess I'd have to go with this one time where I completely shut down some guy being a wanna-be-invite-comp soldier(because valve servers are srs bsnz and the perfect place for guys like that). Ended up winning 4 straight head to head bouts by DH'ing him out of the sky, ended up dropping out after that 4th one =P. It's a good thing he did too because I don't think I had it in me to hit anymore of the absurd shots I was making.

SanVich: What do you like most about our forums?:
Facestab: The admin application section, hands-down. Most of the apps I see in there are hilarious.

SanVich: What classes do you play on TF2, and what is your favorite?:
Facestab: Normally I'm playing soldier, scout, or huntsman sniper. Scout is probably my favorite at the moment(even though it takes me forever to get warmed up with my scatter aim), with soldier(what's there not to love about insane mobility and decent stopping power) and the huntsman(what's not to like about winning with team of 4-5 huntsman snipers against a power-class heavy team, especially after one of your teammates tell you how we have too many snipers and they should switch to something usefull) being tied for second.

SanVich: What are some suggestions that you could give to ATG to improve our community?:
Facestab: You could perma-mute Icepheonix so I never have to hear him complain about random crits every two minutes...
facestab.png
facestab.png (73.67 KiB) Viewed 7413 times

SanVich
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] SanVich
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17755557

Re: Dr. Facestab

Post by SanVich » September 6th, 2012, 8:16 pm

Congrats to dr. facestab!
All-talk is not for twitter updates. Microphones are not suppositories. Learn it.

Epic Goat
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] EpicGoat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17387735

Post by Epic Goat » September 7th, 2012, 11:26 am

Congrats Facestab! Well deserved.
EpicGoat.

kwbrownie2003
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Brownie
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by kwbrownie2003 » September 7th, 2012, 5:37 pm

what took so long? Grats dude :)
no Brownie you are credit to team-Derp ♥
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
spy almost spyed me!!-Derp ♥
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Brownie, how can I stay mad at you, You're my apartment-Blackphoenix
Me:I'm hip, I'm fresh! Yeah fresh out of dumbass school-Conan