Que the Jihad quads and UAVs.
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Fucking Hackers...

Post by PRETENDICA »

http://kotaku.com/5878798/hackers-brag- ... ld-3-users

I fucking hate hackers. I read a lot of the comments posted after the article too. One guy said it best, when you get into your mid to late 30's(and above), your time to game becomes less frequent. When you have to spend that precious time getting owned by some hacker, it really diminishes the wanting to play. I'm not saying that I'm running into countless hackers, on the contrary. I'd say it's equal to tf2, they are out there.

What game doesn't get hacked/aimboted? Are there hacks for WoW? Does SC2 get hacks?

Back when I played America's Army, I looked into this hacker group. I joined their forums, called them a bunch of assholes, and then reported their web address to punkbuster. Nothing happened. Oh wait, something did happen. My account got hacked and I lost the character I'd been working on for 2 years. Moral of the story, hate the hacker, but don't EVER tell them to their face.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Re: Fucking Hackers...

Post by Stephen »

only witnessed one actually hacking the rest are just fishy on bf3

the guy was standing still head shotting people across the map with a pistol lol
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

Yeah, hackers are infrequent but they're there. There's not hackers in SC2 tho lol, they know they'd get shit on by some real player.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

Ah so thats why theres hackers we havent been shitting on them
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

Stephen wrote:Ah so thats why theres hackers we havent been shitting on them
:idea:
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by Light Of Darkness »

Magus wrote:Yeah, hackers are infrequent but they're there. There's not hackers in SC2 tho lol, they know they'd get shit on by some real player.
I've seen the occasional maphack (no FoW) but no extreme bullshit like starting the game with 100000000/1000000000 resources and having build times of 0.1 seconds