Clan gathering for Wednesday June 2nd

Que the Jihad quads and UAVs.
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Clan gathering for Wednesday June 2nd

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

Greetings to the ATG clan,

On behalf of ICE I'd like to invite 4 of your clan for a casual Death Match on our BC2 server. We are organizing weekly clan gatherings to kick back and have fun. We are a clan of mature gamers (at least we like to think so) and when we have free time, like to play FPS games. Although we play many types of games the majority of our squad are currently involved with Bad Company 2.

If you would like to know about our clan feel free to visit ice-squad.com and select the JOIN ICE forum. There you will find our policy and information about our clan history and some descriptions about our squad from our members past and present.

We have been organizing four clan 16 player death matches in a casual setting to improve our team dynamics and what cannot be done in a pub server environment. We set the rules of engagement beforehand to make it easier for all squads involved so everybody is well aware of what is expected. This will increase the tactical skills demanded of each of the squads participating in this match.

These matches have proven to be very popular with all the clans involved thus we have two nights devoted to this event every week. Try it out and see what you think, and if you like, let me know. Please keep in mind that this is a not a SCRIM or TOURNAMENT, it is an organized match where all participants practice and hone their skills in a casual and most of all a fun friendly environment.

All the rules are explicit and will be implemented without fail. A squad lead must be on our vent server so that he can communicate to us directly. If someone disobeys the rules the consequences will be swiftly implemented.

------------------------------------------------------------

All RULES will be SET in STONE and there will be no flexibility under any circumstance.

This match will be set to HARDCORE.

1) No Rockets of any type (Nade launchers are good to go)
2) No Vehicles

*Failure to follow the rules WILL result in said player being kicked for the round and a possible loss for your squad.

Gametype: Death Match 16 player with 4 clans.
Date: Wednesday June 2nd
Time: 7pm MST, 8PM CST, 9PM EST
------------------------------------------------------------

Please RSVP asap. Additional information will be posted to this thread as different clans accept their respective invites.

Cheers!

EDIT: Had dates all messed up.

OscarRed.
Last edited by ICE-OscarRed on May 28th, 2010, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Re: Clan gathering for Wednesday May 27th

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Nice!
A couple issues. Wednesdays aren't that good for me. No vehicles means I can't sit on the second seat of an atv and snipe, that's my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world. I signed up for their forum, who knows what will happen now.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Re: Clan gathering for Wednesday June 2nd

Post by Stephen »

only 4 players?

or do you need more lol

sounds like it would be fun, think id be down but wouldnt be much of us to play at once i guess
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

All we need is four players from every clan. This is really to get some practice in with similar clans and a kick back a relax session of sorts with good old fashioned fun. This event has been ongoing for the last two months now and everybody has a great time. Since it became so popular we have now extended it to two days a week...Mondays/Fridays (alternates from week to week) and Wednesdays. In the very near future we will be alternating the Monday/Friday matches to 10vs10 Conquest/Rush matches. I simply need a confirm by Monday that at least 4 of your clan can participate in this event.

You do not need to post in our forums, simply post right here with your response or members of your squad can use this thread to confirm they'd like to play. The Ventrillo information will be sent to your scrim lead/squad lead closer to the match date.

The whole reason we are doing this is to bring the gaming community together in a friendly manner and have a great night of pounding the heebee jebus out of each other. J/K. But yeah, I think you get the overall gist of it.

Also remember since you are only four, it makes team work skills critical. These matches are played in a best of 5 format and demand amazing team work from your squad. Honing these team work skills is the strength of this particular style of play.

Oscar.
Desseler
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Desseler
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23045696

Post by Desseler »

LOLOLOL I COULD BE ONE OF ATG'S PLAYERS BECAUSE I GET 10 FPS!!!!!
WELL DON'T THAT BEAT ALL.
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

I can try and be there tomorrow.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

The clan invite status for this match stand as:

ICE (International Commandos Elite) confirmed.
EAS (Elite Artificial Soldiers) confirmed.
ATG (Addiction To Gaming) confirmed.
HR (High Rollerz Gaming) Tentative.

Can the scrim lead/team lead for this match send me a PM next week on this forum. We will create an a/c on our ventrillo server at that time for things to be ready come match day. Thanks.
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

Ok guys, today is the day of the match. There has been a slight change in the Roster.

ICE
EAS
ATG
tEc

Looking forward to a good firefight for tonight.

Salutations!

Oscar.
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

Where is ATG? We are waiting...
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

Did our team not show at all?
ICE-OscarRed
Scout

Post by ICE-OscarRed »

Unfortunately no. But hey! It's all good.
Maybe some other time...

Oscar.