Stacking teams

Que the Jihad quads and UAVs.
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Stacking teams

Post by hulkvsspawn »

When playing on the ATG server, can we try and keep the teams even? I know it's hard once you're in a squad of buddies you like, but I've had two different friends ask me why all the ATG guys play on the same side. Granted, I love being in a squad of all ATG guys and gals but non clan members view it as stacking. When you look at the teams and see a bunch of 18's and 20's on one side and a bunch of 8's and 9's on the other, try and balance it out. I know I'm not on enough to make any bold demands, so it's just a request. Nobody likes to get rolled and completely dominating a weaker opponent should get boring quickly.

Just my two cents. See You at lunch
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Re: Stacking teams

Post by Newman »

It definitely doesn't help the situation when you can only switch teams once before having to reconnect to the server. Or that it has no problem unbalancing the teams if someone connects to a server through their friends list.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Agreed. One thing about BW is if you don't like the teams, wait a round and hope they get scrambled. I just don't see them adding that option in BC2. My intent for the post wasn't to complain or bicker, but to inform the community what I heard from friends and co-workers. I wouldn't want the ATG server to get a bad rep. It would be neat if we knew how many people were adding ATG to their favorite server list. Wishful thinking to see that stat though.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

im constantly trying to balance, but stuck with the dreaded single switch only bug.

although i did notice in that admin program running on our server theres a autobalance i was gonna try it but never did
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

Stephen wrote:im constantly trying to balance, but stuck with the dreaded single switch only bug.

although i did notice in that admin program running on our server theres a autobalance i was gonna try it but never did
I believe that is just the on/off toggle for end of round balancing.
<Stuff and Nonsense />