Adding ATG server to your favorites

Que the Jihad quads and UAVs.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Adding ATG server to your favorites

Post by Stephen »

So as we are all aware that favorites and server browser are horrible lol. We found a way just to manually add them and it seems to work great.

To begin
Guide yourself to your My Documents folder (C:\Users\stephen\Documents) will be something like that, you should know where it is i hope....

then navigate to your BFBC2 folder and you will see a file Gamesettings.ini open it

scroll to the bottom and you will see

Code: Select all

FavoriteGames=
you may have something already in there and it might be old, so if you dont have any other favorite servers copy and paste this over it.

Code: Select all

FavoriteGames=0,2031cda4-6518-4f82-b1cd-1f7cc2ea21db,[ATG] AddictionToGaming.com - RANKED - CHICAGO;

save then close and open battlefield bad company 2 and Walla you got it in your list.

*Note: it seems that sometimes it will get rewritten, when server name changes or maybe updates. So we will keep updating this post as nessacary
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Re: Adding ATG server to your favorites

Post by PRETENDICA »

I have done this, but it's greyed out. I thought, Stephen, you had a solution, and I just thought I'd post my problem here. That way, if anyone else is having it, Stephen can show us the light.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Stephen
Founder

Post by Stephen »

can you post the recent games one under it from yours.

my guess is americans have a different code, cause i got the code from joes history and entered it into mine and works fine.
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Post by PRETENDICA »

After going back and checking, so I could paste it here, I think I figured out why it was greyed out. I had
FavoriteGames=FavoriteGames=662850082,2031cda4-6518-4f82-b1cd-1f7cc2ea21db,[ATG] AddictionToGaming [RANKED - CONQUEST - CHICAGO];
I took out one of them. EA was down, so I can't be sure, but I'm thinking that prolly fixed it.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Stephen
Founder

Post by Stephen »

lol
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Post by Crackers »

FavoriteGames=0,2031cda4-6518-4f82-b1cd-1f7cc2ea21db,[ATG] AddictionToGaming.com - RANKED - CHICAGO;

This is the new one that showed up after having to remove then add the server again.
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army