Next Gen Consoles

For everything else. Introductions say hello and introduce yourself, or got something to say about something or someone.

Are you getting any next gen consoles?

Wii U
9%
PS4
30%
Xbox One
No votes
Sticking with PC
52%
Handhelds (Vita/3DS/2DS)
4%
Other (Gimme a comment bitch)
4%

Total votes: 23
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Next Gen Consoles

Post by Newman »

Wondering what people have/will be getting now that the PS4 (Nov 15th) and Xbone (Nov 22nd) have release dates. Anyone picking either up? Maybe a wiiuwiiuwiiu? Sticking to the glorious gaming console called a PC?

I've got the portables, 2DS is dumb so I'll be ignoring that one. Pre ordered a PS4, and might get a Wii U when some games actually launch for it. But still sticking with PC for the main one.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Re: Next Gen Consoles

Post by TheKeef »

I will always use a pc for my main gaming fix, for consoles Sony has had my business since psx, I don't see anything in the new Xbox to change that.
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
Joe
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Joe
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3883133

Post by Joe »

I think I'll probably get a PS4 eventually, I kinda prefer the Xbox controllers but Microsoft fucked up this generation. I'd probably think about a Wii U if they get some decent games.

I really have no loyalty to any of the 3 companies, so really just depends on which games interest me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
Murbuto
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]MÚŔßÚŤŐ
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19720257

Post by Murbuto »

Ill get a ps4 when it has enough games. I honestly can't even think of getting the XB1 at this point. With the E3 bullshit, and the higher price tag, and the fact that the 360 was probably the worst console I've ever owned, I doubt I'll be handing over my business any time soon.

Still, it'll be a bummer missing out on Dead Rising 3
My code works 60% of the time, every time.
Marcus
Donor
Ingame Name: [ATG] Marcus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11563238

Post by Marcus »

Sticking to a PC, maybe in the future a PS4, probably for Sony exclusive games, but definitely not getting it when is launches.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

Murbuto wrote:Ill get a ps4 when it has enough games. I honestly can't even think of getting the XB1 at this point. With the E3 bullshit, and the higher price tag, and the fact that the 360 was probably the worst console I've ever owned, I doubt I'll be handing over my business any time soon.

Still, it'll be a bummer missing out on Dead Rising 3

dead rising has been making it to pc latly
francisbaud
Scout
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by francisbaud »

Sticking with PC for any upcoming games. I'm not really into consoles as my favorite genre is MMORPGs and those are played mainly on PC.