Modded Wii

hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Modded Wii

Post by hulkvsspawn »

I modded my wii. I've got the usb loader and a 320 GB hard drive. Only problem is there aren't enough good games for the wii. I don't play the thing at all but my boys seem to like the New Super Mario.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Re: Modded Wii

Post by Stephen »

rumor is some company is remaking Golden Eye 007 for the wii. seems like a solid rumor though. But the only thing im wondering is how they managed to get the rights to do it. since the rights to it are spread everywhere. microsoft owning part of it and some other companies i cant remember.
hulkvsspawn
Manager

Post by hulkvsspawn »

By far the best nintendo game ever made. VS was outstanding. I wish pills bounced off walls as good as the grenades used to in goldeneye.

There used to be this n64 game where you built castle walls and competed against someone else build their walls. In the second half of the game, you had a cannon and shoot at your oppnents walls. When the round was over you had a chance to rebuild again. Can't think of the name of it.
PRETENDICA
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] PRETENDICA
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:17130959

Post by PRETENDICA »

That is some great news if it's true. Golden Eye was the bees knees. Tha Bombdizzzzile. Remember how we had to ban Oddjob? Short fucker.
Image <---Thanks, Tahko!
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

have you guys not tried this?

http://goldeneyesource.net/

i love it but theres never that many people to play with
hulkvsspawn
Manager

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Stephen wrote:have you guys not tried this?

http://goldeneyesource.net/

i love it but theres never that many people to play with

That would be a no. I'll have to try this over the weekend.
wisoka
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] wisoka
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:5187256

Post by wisoka »

There used to be this n64 game where you built castle walls and competed against someone else build their walls. In the second half of the game, you had a cannon and shoot at your oppnents walls. When the round was over you had a chance to rebuild again. Can't think of the name of it.
you're describing the exact same game as Rampart but I'm fairly certain that game never was remade for the n64. Rampart was the shit though.
"I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." - Bob Dylan
"Like a woman seduces a horny man, Hitler captivated the people of Germany." -clearly a genius.
hulkvsspawn
Manager

Post by hulkvsspawn »

wisoka wrote:
you're describing the exact same game as Rampart but I'm fairly certain that game never was remade for the n64. Rampart was the shit though.
I wiki'd rampart. I swear that's it, but I don't remeber fighting against ships. I remember two castles building walls. Not ship vs castle. And not Sega, Nintendo. Also, we're talking 15-17 years ago, so the amount of drugs that have passed through my system, not to mention the state I was in while playing it is hazy. Who knows, maybe I was playin techmo bowl.