@FranktheTank Re: Dragon Age pictures

Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

@FranktheTank Re: Dragon Age pictures

Post by Newman »

http://social.bioware.com/279319/albums/194422

I'm not sure if you'll be able to view this or if you'd have to make an account or login. I'll try embedding a few.

Maybe this? Idk doesn't seem to be working http://social.bioware.com/playerprofile ... 2250579241

Edit: "This site is currently in an Open BETA state - you are encouraged to sign up and take it for a spin, but be aware that some things may be slow/unfinished/broken."

<Stuff and Nonsense />
Lemoxe

Re: @FranktheTank Re: Dragon Age pictures

Post by Lemoxe »

--
Last edited by Lemoxe on February 22nd, 2016, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Post by Crackers »

Lemoxe wrote:I've been thinking of getting this game. But I can't decide if I want it for the 360 or the PC.

PC will be cheaper but playing on the television with friends is a different experience.
If you played Mass Effect and liked the dialogue options then you'll love Dragon Age I'm not really into it only beat 2 of the main story things before putting it away.

But thats just me I'd like it more if it were more like oblivion where you actually attack instead of just selecting who to attack.
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army
Dan(omite)
Donor
Ingame Name: Dan(omite)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16930891

Post by Dan(omite) »

My problem with the game is that the amount of dialogue slows down the pace of the game. I feel as if it is just one of those "choose your own story" books, where you pick what to do and the story continues as you observe. The fighting doesnt really take any skill, and is essentially turn based (if you actually want to with any fights). And you spend so much time reading through dialogue options that it takes an hour of gameplay to make 10 minutes worth of progress. Of course you always have the option of skipping through the dialogue but then you have no idea what you are supposed to do for your current quest. All in all, I have not been impressed, considering what I heard from some beta testers.
Lemoxe

Post by Lemoxe »

--
Last edited by Lemoxe on February 22nd, 2016, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.