I don't play Modern Warfare 2
54%

Total votes: 13
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Server

Post by TheKeef »

ROFL WAFFLE wrote:I don't get on my PC to play with elves and fuckin fairies. I want to shoot some shit in a competitive environment. TF2 is slightly in the realm of what I like. ARMA 2 is too much like a sim for me. MW is where it's at.
Yeah there are alot of PC fans for FPS. Most people who have a decent PC play it for FPS over their console (should they have both). I know GTA is great on console, but on PC the shooting is soooo much better.

Same with MW, I played it on PC , and on PS3, the game was so-so on a console compared to the nice tight PC controls.
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
ATG Aaron
Manager
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by ATG Aaron »

Its all about control.

I love pc gaming because I have so many more options to make my game play faster and more precise.

Not to mention with a pc you get better graphics faster load times and easier access to communities to play with.

I sat here for a min and thought what I gained form the console experience.

2 player with a buddy that comes over
the couch (but i have a comfortable ass cpu chair)
rentals (which i dont really do)

and i cant really think of anything else
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

ATG Aaron wrote:and i cant really think of anything else
No install time - unless there is a manditory patch or you have a PS3 install required game.

Generally less problems, like crashes.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
flickenmaste
Admin
Ingame Name: (-DR-)flickenmaste[FuG]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22531243

Post by flickenmaste »

Casual gamers are ruining games. Most(not all) are whiney 12 your old who QQ about every game they play. I hate how kids play games even tho they complain and says the game sucks.

Most PC eliteists are hardcore gamers but the number of lil kid on the computer is growing. Most game companys don't listen to real gamers..they just make games casual gamers will play.

My def of a casual gamers is a person who mainly plays xbox and play just when they don't have anything to do or their friends want them to play. They only care about graphics and don't care about gameplay.

Hard core gamers in my def is people who want gameplay over graphics. I mean graphics are nice but gameplay is what makes a game.

I think we hardcore gamers need to rise up and over throw the casuals.

Go to YouTube and search Zero cordination. It's a cartoon that show how casual gamers ruined gaming.

This is why MW2 will lack on the PC
Just cause everyone else has a pic of killing Txtwo:
J-Tins
Admin

Post by J-Tins »

flickenmaste wrote:Casual gamers are ruining games. Most(not all) are whiney 12 your old who QQ about every game they play. I hate how kids play games even tho they complain and says the game sucks.

Most PC eliteists are hardcore gamers but the number of lil kid on the computer is growing. Most game companys don't listen to real gamers..they just make games casual gamers will play.

My def of a casual gamers is a person who mainly plays xbox and play just when they don't have anything to do or their friends want them to play. They only care about graphics and don't care about gameplay.

Hard core gamers in my def is people who want gameplay over graphics. I mean graphics are nice but gameplay is what makes a game.

I think we hardcore gamers need to rise up and over throw the casuals.

Go to YouTube and search Zero cordination. It's a cartoon that show how casual gamers ruined gaming.

This is why MW2 will lack on the PC
I completely disagree with most of this. Little kids aren't ruining gaming. Not people here are casual gamers. and kind of off topic, are you even old enough to buy rated M games?
"I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...Yeah, I remember grindin my feet on Eddie's couch." -RJ
ROFL WAFFLE
Admin
Ingame Name: ROFL WAFFLE
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11162575

Post by ROFL WAFFLE »

I talked with the admins at TWL and they said no dedicated servers. I signed the petition to get dedicated servers. Now there will be no competitions in MW2 due to the fact you can't regulate pings or download match configs. This is fucking ridiculous. I canceled all 3 of my reserves. FUCK IW
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Post by TheKeef »

Meh, who knows. Perhaps later they will release something, but to not have it out of the box is a def WTF moment.
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
ROFL WAFFLE
Admin
Ingame Name: ROFL WAFFLE
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11162575

Post by ROFL WAFFLE »

I called my comp squad and they have already canceled their preorders. Amazon is offering a $20 credit because people are canceling in droves. I'm Sorry but Infinity Ward has really fucked themselves over this time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FKty5Kpf4w
xHERO
Manager
Ingame Name: xHERO
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1947729

Post by xHERO »

Wow, I was looking forward to it. I won't be buying it unless they fix that.