ANYONE

Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

ANYONE

Post by Magus »

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROPER FUCKING DUES EX HUMAN REVOLUTION TORRENT I'M SICK OF DOWNLOADING 8GB FAKES
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Re: ANYONE

Post by Light Of Darkness »

Wait a week
It's the goddamn day of release, 99% of HR torrents will be fake.
Molimo
Admin
Ingame Name: [eK²] Molimo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8582793

Post by Molimo »

All I can find are PS3 and Xbox 360 Releases. No English PC Cracked Version out yet.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

Normally I WOULD buy a game like this stephen, but I don't have 50 bucks right now. Also, most games I torrent and LIKE, i buy.
Denomaniac
Spy
Ingame Name: E² ¯.¯ !!DeNoMaN¹Ac!!
SteamID: 0:0:11264608

Post by Denomaniac »

Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness

Post by Light Of Darkness »

See what I posted above.
All torrents will be fake until someone actually makes a crack for it (which will probably be in about a week, at most)
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor
Ingame Name: IM A COMPUTAH

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

Steam has enabled me to be so lazy that I simply wait a half year to a year for the game to go on sale and I pick it up for $20 or less. Steam has cured me of my game pirating curse. Music & apps on the otherhand are a different story.
Marcus
Donor
Ingame Name: [ATG] Marcus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11563238

Post by Marcus »

I'm like Computah, I just wait for the game to go on sale for 33% or 50% from steam, don't buy anymore from stores. Apps are too expensive, so I convince the IT department from my University that I'm an employee and not a student and I need the software for work so they provide to me for free.
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Post by hulkvsspawn »

To answer Mags question, so far only the xbox version is out. There's pre channels that will tell you.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
ByronTheBulb
Donor
Ingame Name: ByronTheBulb

Post by ByronTheBulb »

IM A COMPUTAH wrote:Steam has enabled me to be so lazy that I simply wait a half year to a year for the game to go on sale and I pick it up for $20 or less. Steam has cured me of my game pirating curse. Music & apps on the otherhand are a different story.
same here. as for movies, i wait until at least a dvdscreener comes out, unless if it's something that i REALLY want to see, then i'll go to the theatres.
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

ByronTheBulb wrote:
IM A COMPUTAH wrote:Steam has enabled me to be so lazy that I simply wait a half year to a year for the game to go on sale and I pick it up for $20 or less. Steam has cured me of my game pirating curse. Music & apps on the otherhand are a different story.
same here. as for movies, i wait until at least a dvdscreener comes out, unless if it's something that i REALLY want to see, then i'll go to the theatres.
Actually I don't even really pirate apps anymore. Maybe one or two. I get all the basics from my school, and most programs I use are free nowadays. Only thing I really pirate is those overpriced CAD programs.
madmattd
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] madmattd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22659932

Post by madmattd »

IM A COMPUTAH wrote:Actually I don't even really pirate apps anymore. Maybe one or two. I get all the basics from my school, and most programs I use are free nowadays. Only thing I really pirate is those overpriced CAD programs.
journeyed.com. If you are student/faculty, you can get those CAD programs way cheaper. Aside from Solidworks only being a 1 year deal...Pro Engineer ftw! I don't mind paying $135 for such programs that go for 5 grand.
"Chinese Sentries - they're cheap, crappy, and have little lights on the top!" - Pretendica
IM A COMPUTAH
Donor

Post by IM A COMPUTAH »

madmattd wrote:
IM A COMPUTAH wrote:Actually I don't even really pirate apps anymore. Maybe one or two. I get all the basics from my school, and most programs I use are free nowadays. Only thing I really pirate is those overpriced CAD programs.
journeyed.com. If you are student/faculty, you can get those CAD programs way cheaper. Aside from Solidworks only being a 1 year deal...Pro Engineer ftw! I don't mind paying $135 for such programs that go for 5 grand.
I once tried out the student version of AutoCAD and it was such a piece of garbage I never touched another one of them. Now I don't know if much has changed since then, but the limitations and problems were truly irritating when I tried it. I also have a full license to Pro-E from school right now and am using a version of SolidWorks that's a few years old. Also have a free version of Inventor where they released an LT version for free forever. The only difference is when I print drafts it says TRIAL VERSION across the screen.