Brink?

Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Re: Brink?

Post by Light Of Darkness »

I can see SMART being overpowered if you have the heavy hitting weapons (mobility+firepower, it would be like speedhacking heavies)
Mullet
Donor

Post by Mullet »

ATG Aaron wrote:I want a new game for us to rally behind and start playing again

especially as TF2 feels like its slowing down
Bingo, I just watched the videos and it looks impressive. I think this would be a good game for all of us. I hate it when you guys and gals aren't on the server playing.
Mullet
Donor

Post by Mullet »

Tobuoi wrote:This is a pretty petty complaint, but I think the game's art is really unappealing. Also, when the fuck are they gonna start offering female character models in these games? "OH MAN, THE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION IS SO AWESOME EXCEPT THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN CHOOSE YOUR GENDER." I mean, really? Come on. It's one thing in games like CoD where it's attempting to simulate actual military combat, but as far as I can tell, Brink isn't based in reality in the slightest, so why not humor 40% of the gaming population by offering a female character or two?

As far as the game "revolutionizing the genre", they said the same thing about Rift, and it's pretty much a more polished WoW and little more. What is the novelty behind this game supposed to be, exactly? Prince of Persia movement + guns? Okay...

I'm probably being unfair seeing as how I haven't even played the game yet, but I don't think it's going to be all that special. We'll see what happens when it comes out, though, since I am notorious for trashing games that I later get super into.
http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/t ... s-missing/ :mrgreen:

EDIT all they did was make excuses what a bunch of fucktards.
Web Master
Sniper
Ingame Name: Webfinders
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by Web Master »

Things happen.