Dragon Age II

Lance Uppercut
Spy
Ingame Name: Dr. Lance Uppercut
SteamID: 00000000001

Re: Dragon Age II

Post by Lance Uppercut »

Seems like they're making it a much more developed story as opposed to an homage to the old d&d games. As much as I liked those, and the first DA, it could have been better.
kwbrownie2003
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Brownie
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

I LOVED THE ORIGINAL DRAGON AGE, it was insanley sexy, and hell yeah im syched for #2, cant wait lol,so sanvich how hard was the archdemon? lol it was hell for me
no Brownie you are credit to team-Derp ♥
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
spy almost spyed me!!-Derp ♥
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Brownie, how can I stay mad at you, You're my apartment-Blackphoenix
Me:I'm hip, I'm fresh! Yeah fresh out of dumbass school-Conan
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

SandvichSpy wrote:
kwbrownie2003 wrote:I LOVED THE ORIGINAL DRAGON AGE, it was insanley sexy, and hell yeah im syched for #2, cant wait lol,so sanvich how hard was the archdemon? lol it was hell for me
Pretty easy if I recall correctly. As long as your a high enough level you're fine, that and I was an arcane warrior / spirit healer spec, so I was basically a group healing uber tank that did shitloads of damage lol. The only thing I hate about DA:O as unblockable moves that were cheap as hell(like overwhelm, grab, etc) The ones where an enemy grabs you and picks you up or something and keep pummeling you while you can't fight back at all...those sucked.
well think of it the other way with the mabarii(if youll even still have him by then) and useing overhwhelm, that helps a lot in earlier fights,yeah and i so regret not getting arcane the first time lol i went with blood magic, which didnt help at all with archdemon,i had shale, wynn, and leinana with ranger, i used shale and the stronger bear as tanks, while we were dps, took awhile but we eventully won ;)
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

Yeah, same thing Lance was saying. I am pretty pumped for DA II, I'll get it regardless.
Web Master
Sniper
Ingame Name: Webfinders

Post by Web Master »

It's a good game, just doesn't fit my playstlye.
Lance Uppercut
Spy

Post by Lance Uppercut »

I inadvertently killed wynn in my first game, lol...spent the whole game going "Why is Morrigan the only caster?" Game got a lot easier once I gave her some healing powers. And I thought Flemmeth and the optional dragon were way harder than the archdemon.
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

yeah oghren is awsome, but i like shale more as a damage dealer and a tank lol, and that dead space armor sounds weird, but totally awsome >:), and yeah i ALWAYS had wynn beacause of her healing cabaitlies, i only had heal lol, and she has heal and group heal which is even more useful.
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

SandvichSpy wrote:
kwbrownie2003 wrote:yeah oghren is awsome, but i like shale more as a damage dealer and a tank lol, and that dead space armor sounds weird, but totally awsome >:), and yeah i ALWAYS had wynn beacause of her healing cabaitlies, i only had heal lol, and she has heal and group heal which is even more useful.
Well since she's a spirit healer, she gets other stuff too besides group heal: Cleansing aura(AOE spell that heals and cures your allies of injuries at cost of own mana), Lifeward(A target spell that will heal the target when there health gets low), and one of the best things ever, revival, which is self explanatory(since sometimes dragons, ogres, or 10 werewolves are cheap as fuck and use an overwhelm move on you, except in the werewolves case they each use it in succession which means instant death for you :( )
yeah i forgot about lifeward that is a really useful spell too, cleansing aura, man i was happy when i got that, got it when i ran out if injury kits too which really helped out, and yeah werewolves are annoying as hell i hate them lol, and the succesion thing happened to me a lot, that enraged me until i got shale to use his slam attack to get them off :).
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

Shale is a girl, dude. And I hated the Brecilian forest period. The lamest part of the game.
The Hermit was the best part of the forest. Oh, and the Juggernaut armor.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

I just like collecting the armors. I usually use Legion of the Dead Armor or whatever.
If you kill Hermit do you get the Ancient Elven Helm and the acorn?
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

Tahko wrote:Shale is a girl, dude. And I hated the Brecilian forest period. The lamest part of the game.
The Hermit was the best part of the forest. Oh, and the Juggernaut armor.
yeah i wanted to keep shale a secret for people who dont know but nvm =p, and yeah the hermit was fun but i was forced to kill him when i coudnt trade anything with him
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

SandvichSpy wrote:
Tahko wrote:I just like collecting the armors. I usually use Legion of the Dead Armor or whatever.
If you kill Hermit do you get the Ancient Elven Helm and the acorn?
I'm not sure, since I traded him for those items. Then I looked in his tree house thing and he was like "Rawr i'mma eat you now"
thats what happneded to me the second time =p, the tree house thing
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
Lance Uppercut
Spy

Post by Lance Uppercut »

The demo was amazing, I'm pretty excited about it coming out now.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

I heard there was a new combat system for consoles?
kwbrownie2003
Admin

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

i tried downloading the console version of the demo, but my xbox live thing expired XD
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO