So who plays league of legends

Killer
Admin
Ingame Name: Killer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13902581

Re: So who plays league of legends

Post by Killer »

Light Of Darkness wrote:Someone wanna farm up some smurf accounts for the 5 referral RP with me?
someone is an RP whore
Killer.
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

I will, LoD, if you do it for me. :D Although, I'm pretty sure PvP tracks IP and accounts registered to an IP.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by Light Of Darkness »

amazing game, 25-5-5 :D
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

I just started playing annie again and I rediscovered how fucking beast I am with annie

33-4, got fed by rammus, ashe and panth. Lux was a pain, Kennen was just completely avoiding me altogether.
rammus went for thornmail for some reason, probably our ww, even though ww only got 3 kills or something :P
Demoman
Ingame Name: Avatar
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:11033851

Post by Avatar »

Light Of Darkness wrote:I just started playing annie again and I rediscovered how fucking beast I am with annie

33-4, got fed by rammus, ashe and panth. Lux was a pain, Kennen was just completely avoiding me altogether.
rammus went for thornmail for some reason, probably our ww, even though ww only got 3 kills or something :P
tbh, i am actually incredibly garbage with annie. i just can't seem to get her down but i can master wizards like karthus/zilean no problem. halp :(

I main heimer but i have like over9000 of my friends smurf accounts if anyone wants to do some low level games.
Attachments
heimerLOL.jpg
Killer
Admin
Ingame Name: Killer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13902581

Post by Killer »

Avatar wrote:tbh, i am actually incredibly garbage with annie.
im decent, im trying to learn fiddle atm
Killer.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

With annie, you have to last hit ALL THE GODDAMN TIME with your Q if you want to farm at all, auto-attack is too slow, W eats up too much mana early-game. Until you get a Catalyst, use W solely for attacking enemy champions.

Also, run like hell if you start being focused down, especially if you get slowed. Annie can't tank for shit.
Runes: MP marks
CDR glyphs
flat health quints
flat AP seals.

Also, abuse your passive. Use E and W to farm it up at spawn, keep it if you know an enemy is nearby, if the enemy has more health than your Qx2+W can do, either back off or harass a bit with auto-attack until they charge at you.
PROTIP: Annie has one of the largest auto-attack ranges in League Of Legends. Abuse this too.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

Light Of Darkness wrote:With annie, you have to last hit ALL THE GODDAMN TIME with your Q if you want to farm at all, auto-attack is too slow, W eats up too much mana early-game. Until you get a Catalyst, use W solely for attacking enemy champions.

Also, run like hell if you start being focused down, especially if you get slowed. Annie can't tank for shit.
Runes: MP marks
CDR glyphs
flat health quints
flat AP seals.

Also, abuse your passive. Use E and W to farm it up at spawn, keep it if you know an enemy is nearby, if the enemy has more health than your Qx2+W can do, either back off or harass a bit with auto-attack until they charge at you.
PROTIP: Annie has one of the largest auto-attack ranges in League Of Legends. Abuse this too.
Flat ap quints = 6000 ap. I question the necessity of these and i guess ill just wait till the patch to see whether its worth it or not. personally i run with 2xrun speed and 1x AP quints on my wizards (leftover singed quints gg)

I dont exactly shit IP here though. 6000 is an eterrrrrrrrrrniiiiiiiiitttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy to farm. i wasted all my leftover points on my mundo seals/glyphs.

add me in game (JxcelDolghmQ) and lets do a couple. Mundo go where he pleases.

also funniest game yesterday as veigar went 33-4. 1168 AP ftw. lichbane = hitting dragon for 1400 melee trololololol
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

If you can't afford the flat health quints, get a doran's ring instead of a sapphire crystal at the start.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

yeah i usually get dorans on every character i use.

if you do the math its basically 100 health, 4-8 "regen stat/lifesteal" and 8-15 "main" stat for a price of about 450gold. Thats like an elixir thats better than an elixir and doesnt expire.

Buy it for 450g, resell back to vendor when you no longer need it. Net cost ~ 220 gold. Insanely good temporary item especially with the incoming buffs in todays patch. That being said, this is basically a necessity on any squishy if youth planning to gank.

1500g till my last singed quint is ready. Dey nerfing my mastery today QQQQQ :(

Side note: i play 3s, 5s is for faggots who enjoy 10 man orgies past the 20 min mark. cy@
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

I don't get doran stuff usually, as junglewick i prefer cloth armor and 5x hp pots so I can jungle more efficiently and so that I can build it into a razor later on.
As Annie, I go for a saph crystal because I miss lasthits like a blind man, quickly draining mana.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

oh yeah, jungling i always go for a wriggles lantern so we can ignore the dorans there.

however, unless its a character that MASSIVELY benefits from not getting a dorans (ie mana crystal on blitzcrank.. or trynd crit item) then i get dorans shield/ring. The blade has negligible lifesteal and so i tend to ignore it.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

I tried out Lux for the past few days with Doran's Ring.
Running out of mana on occasion, but nothing clarity couldn't help.
I only bother to sell stuff if it means I can get the next item I need RIGHT NOW because otherwise you're gimping yourself so that you only need to farm 10 seconds less!
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

so close to a penta

hey its veigar + lux. we can take that vlad.
double kill
oh shi here comes sona and renek ton
QUADRA KILL
*faggot ks has slain mundo*
:evil:
Attachments
vLOLdimir.png
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

Lol I've been playing Sona more recently, been doing well because I can just hang back and spam Q and W and still be credit to team