So who plays league of legends

Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Re: So who plays league of legends

Post by Tahko »

Avatar wrote:And yeah, vayne's range really is the issue. Because true damage at max possible range is pretty cool. Her damage is fine, but being able to out range everyone then tumble on a 2sec CD is dumb and bring someone to 50% health at level 3 in one combo is even more dumb.
I don't see Vayne being OP at all, I've lost plenty of games as Vayne. If you're going to complain about low level champions doing ridiculous amounts damage then you should have mentioned Jax or Xin Xiao
Demoman
Ingame Name: Avatar
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:11033851

Post by Avatar »

LOL just played a game as Singed, lord champion of farm.

Final set: Rod of ages, Swiftness boots, Force of Nature, Rylai's, Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter.

Enemy team was kassadin, lux, shaco, AP tf, tryndamere. They walked over my team but i could just walk into their base and like tower dive to harass and walk out. 409 minions kills, next guy was like 240 lol.

I basically had no deaths past the 20 minute mark except for one at the end. 5 champs + 2 turrets got me killed after like 20 seconds. Guess I'm not invincible :/
SirDumpling
Admin
Ingame Name: Dragoon
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by SirDumpling »

Xin Zhao is just retarded. Vayn'e slightly OP, Xin is just stupid. There's nothing you can do without flash/ghost/exhaust as any hero.
Jax does a lot of damage and probably does need a nerf (picked in most decent ranked games), but he is, imo, more balanced than Xin at the moment.

If Jax is underpowered, why is he picked nearly every game at high levels of play? People pick heroes for a reason other than having good voices. Don't believe me? Go watch some streams.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness

Post by Light Of Darkness »

Jax, I find, is slightly UP atm.
Spells can't be dodged.
He is reliant on farm.
His Q+W burst early on is retarded however.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

How did a team with no tank or support walk over your team when you're tank?

Also, I'll be sorely disappointed if they nerf Vayne because some baddies QQ after a game with an enemy Vayne. Tbh, every Vayne I've fought ASIDE from Roadkill is shit. I rape them easily. It's not the champion, but the summoner. :\
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

start w/ pure damage runes as jax and grab a dorans blade. Your basic attack hits for 96 at the beginning of the game. *win*
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

Tahko wrote:How did a team with no tank or support walk over your team when you're tank?

Also, I'll be sorely disappointed if they nerf Vayne because some baddies QQ after a game with an enemy Vayne. Tbh, every Vayne I've fought ASIDE from Roadkill is shit. I rape them easily. It's not the champion, but the summoner. :\
because of shit like our teemo overextending while the 4 of us are doing baron and everyone in general trying to 1v3 the enemy while im the only one pushing 3 lanes simultaneously because nobody else could give a shit :/

also when vayne can keep up to my singed through my ulti+rylais scepter, thats a bit dumb. Ive had it happen more than once

edit: just did another game as singed. Its pretty fucking sad when i have to tell the enemy to stop chasing me. It was honestly that bad, WW would ult me and everything and they had zilean and shit but they pretty much wouldn't kill me without at least 4 there. And even the one time they did kill me, they lost 2 inhibs because of it. So, gg you killed singed but it cost you the game.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

Jax gets picked at high levels of play because A: they can farm very well B: burst is #1 in high levels of play C: Jax gets really good once he gets his items, like Tryndamere, but he can still do stuff without a full build.
SirDumpling
Admin
Ingame Name: Dragoon

Post by SirDumpling »

So in other words, he's not underpowered. Good work.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

Dude, she's an assassin, that's what she does. Chases you down and kills you, sometimes she fails at it. I've done it and I've seen it. Not all champions are the same. Riot decided to make this champion a hunter so she needs to be able to catch her pray. Just get over it, using lame excuses to call for a nerf.

I remember one time I was running away as Singed but I didn't have boots, I used sprint and someone with tier 1 boots still caught up to me without any summoner abilities. ALSO remember a time where I had Beserker greaves on Vayne and I was being chased by a Poppy I blew my Flash, Sprint, Ult and a tumble or two and all Poppy did was use her W. She was behind me the whole time, not even joking.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

Correct me if I'm wrong but your ult gives movement speed only when running towards a champ, no?
Also there is a chance that poppy had Triforce/Lichbane made because thats what every poppy build centers on. Though to be fair if youre running away from a poppy in the jungle and you fail to get away when your champion has a knockback stun every 12 seconds you might be doing it wrong. Enter brush so poppy doesnt see you, then knockback into a wall and run away right after. She wont be able to close the gap so easily then.

The issue with vayne being an assassin isn't the problem. The problem is with her godlike movement speed making her nigh fucking impossible to stop even with items like (in my example) rylai's scepter or something like a teemo shroom. Vayne has unneccessary amounts of utility in her build.

PS. wish singed was as good as amumu. I might be using him more often. Dat ulti.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

It is as you said, my condemn has a 12 second cool down so it's not like I can spam it right after a team fight and the ult wasn't for the movement speed, it was for the stealth on tumble.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

Just bought urgot.
I am disappoint.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

step 1: drop grenade.
step 2: qqqqqqq

collect kills.
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

1.Play Nasus
2.Farm Siphoning Strike
3.Get Sheen
4.Mash face against Defense section
5.Carry
11-5-9
I got pulled into a 1v5 to try and save our fiddle. He just barely got away, and I managed to take down their Udyr and get their Swain really low, who got finished off when the rest of the team caught up.