So who plays league of legends

Demoman
Ingame Name: Avatar
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:11033851

Re: So who plays league of legends

Post by Avatar »

SirDumpling wrote:Karthus is harder than he seems. His bomb targeting works the same way as flash/urgot's missile, meaning you don't click after casting. Considering I'm all over the place with my mouse (eg: moving screen on minimap, by using sides of screen, centering hero, etc), it's actually pretty tough.
Vlad on the other hand...

ps: WB tahko.
maybe if youre playing karthus, dont be all over the place with your mouse?...just a thought. its actually not tough at all. especially after you build rylais
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by Light Of Darkness »

I bought Irelia.
Crazy ganker at low health, crap jungler, needs farm more than tryndamere.
SirDumpling
Admin
Ingame Name: Dragoon

Post by SirDumpling »

you're kidding right
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

So, I've got 480 RP and this fucking Singed skin is 487 RP. FUCK YOU RIOT!
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

353 ip here. waiting on my nottingham ezreal sale :/
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

Frozen Ezreal>Nottingham Ezreal.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

negatory. frozen is too common. when was the last time you saw a nottingham ezreal?

also i have come to the conclusion that rod of ages is a terrible item for singed in general. Its a great item for beginner singed, don't get me wrong, but it doesnt really bring anything of benefit that another item could give. It gives 800 health and 80 ap. Rylais gives 500 health, 80 ap and a slow. Even in terms of defensive items, sunfire cape/abyssal scepter are better IMO as they come with more MR/Armor instead of just empty health. Just my 2 cents i guess. My ideal singed build is: Rylais scepter, merc treads, Banshess veil, abyssal scepter, frozen heart and force of nature. Heavy MR with some Armor/AP (obviously depending on team but most melee cant kill you anyways as singed so no need to build for it)
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

I love my Singed build. Rod of Ages is easy to build if I get a decent laning partner. Not starting out with a Catalyst would probably affect my play style, too. I don't know how many times I've been saved by leveling up lol

Mana Crystal > HP > HP > Catalyst > Boots > Rod of Ages > Swiftness boots (i usually have cleanse on singed) > Force of Nature or Thornmail (depending on who is doing the most damage) > Force of Nature or Thornmail.

Then from there I can keep going defense or I could build a little more AP. My common items are Rylais, Aegis, Guardian Angel, Rod of Ages.

But to each's own. I'll test out some other items.
SirDumpling
Admin

Post by SirDumpling »

blue crystal -> boots -> catalyst -> catalyst -> swiftness -> 2x RoA
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

Imo the only time thornmail is really useful is against an autoattack hero (ashe, trynd, yi, etc). It reflects 30% damage, so if you get hit for 2k, it will hit back like.. 600? Imo, it just doesnt seem pretty useful.

But when i do play singed, i do get catalyst first. I just build it into a banshees veil. Most games i still build merc treads i guess mostly out of habit, but i think they do tend to save my ass most of the time, (and with your ult youre faster than like 99% of everything anyways) so i run flash/ghost. Also 30% CC reduction from ulti + 35% from boots = fucking LOL.

I guess it comes down to playstyle. With 2 ROA im guessing you guys probably play like a carry singed, lots of AP, empty health, etc. I just like to tank, but the damage output from abyssal scepter (incredible singed item btw, MR + damage + magic pen for your whole team), and a rylais or sunfire cape is more than enough to kill someone in the time its going to take them to kill you with my massive healing/MR/armor both from items and ulti.

most of the time i build
mana crystal > boots & catalyst > merc treads > 2 x regrowth pendant > force of nature > glacial shroud > banshees veil if the game goes on longer etc.

3x run speed runes, 9 x magic pen, i think blue is magic resist and yellow is a mix of health regen/max health.
2/7/21 masteries. (2 in crit, 3 in MR/strength of singed, 21 down to reduced CD on flash/ghost)

I do have a lot weaker early game without the extra damage boost from RoA but tower diving a full health mord at like level 9 and living is pretty lol, but this is balanced out by just being able to walk into like a group of 5 and pick one out for your team to kill. Unless your team already has a tank, in which case its even more funny because if youre tank singed with a rylais, the other team is going to want to punch a kitten because theyll never get to your carries.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

I tried out different items. It didn't feel much different, if I remember correctly. I went with Rylais, Abyssal, RoA and FoN. Since I'm too poor to get runes for Singed I'ma just stick to Swain and Leblanc until my IP builds. For some reason I get twice as many kills than when I play Singed. Swain denying a Cait laning mid? I was surprised I could do that because I usually have a hard time laning mid.

Also, earlier we had 2 AFKs and we WHIPPED the other team's ass. Of course they won because they got turrets but we seriously had twice as many kills as them. Jax, Nunu and Leblanc just raping.
Demoman

Post by Avatar »

Leblanc is a bursty assassin and swain is an ap carry. youre supposed to get kills as them.

singed is a tank, youre not really supposed to (or built to) get as many kills because of your tanky nature. But yeah swain is pretty strong, especially a good one. hes so underplayed i see him once every like 50 games maybe.
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

I'm bringing Swain back. lol

but I suppose you're right. though sometimes when I see people play singed they get like 20 kills and i'm like wudafuck
Light Of Darkness
Heavy

why would you get Rylai's on singed? You want them to chase you right? Rylai's reminds baddies to not chase you! And Archangel's synergizes reaaal well with your passive!
SirDumpling
Admin

Post by SirDumpling »

it adds what, 300 fully stacked? 250 spells is an awful lot for singed. not worth it
rylai's gives a teamwide slow on top of your goo, and a good single target with fling. pretty good.