Now that it is soon to be 2011.

xxplicitt
Demoman
Ingame Name: xxplicitt
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:15962518

Now that it is soon to be 2011.

Post by xxplicitt »

What was your favorite game of 2010 and what 2011 games are you looking forward too?

I have to say that Red Dead Redemption is a game that will stick with me forever. That is a truly beautiful game and Rockstar out did themselves with it.

I can't wait for Dead Space 2 to come out and L.A. Noir is looking more promising with each and every video or photo released. I finally got Batman Arkham Asylum(I'm addicted to it) and haven't beaten it but I'm super excited for Arkham City now. Oh and how could I forget Portal 2. FUCKING CO-OP!!!!!!!
SirDumpling
Admin
Ingame Name: Dragoon
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Re: Now that is it soon to be 2011.

Post by SirDumpling »

Mafia II was pretty fun while it lasted, but it also had the shittiest ending of any game I've played.

I'd have to say my favourite (new) game this year was Battlefield Bad Company 2. It was really frustrating at first, but that's because I had had no FPS experience outside of TF2. I'd probably say Black Ops, but I just got yesterday, but it's pretty good so far.

For 2011, the best game is no doubt going to be DotA 2 by Valve and Icefrog. Sooooooooooooooo going competitive with that.
Tobuoi
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Tobuoi
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23563807

Post by Tobuoi »

Fat Princess, anyone? That game is a fucking blast.

I was very excited to finally get my hands on Final Fantasy XIII, even though I have yet to beat it. I'm also excited to play New Vegas. To beat Fallout 3 first or not to beat it...that is the question.
Tahko
Admin
Ingame Name: ᴅɢz! Hartmann
SteamID: STEAM:0:1:20888205

Post by Tahko »

2010... hmmm.. Fallout: New Vegas, James Bond: Bloodstone and Singularity were the best games I played this year.

I can't wait for Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, Dead Space 2, F.E.A.R. 3 and Crysis 2. Oh and Dark Void looks good too.
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Post by TheKeef »

Red Dead Redemption
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
kwbrownie2003
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Brownie

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

black ops and halo reach =p
no Brownie you are credit to team-Derp ♥
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
spy almost spyed me!!-Derp ♥
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Brownie, how can I stay mad at you, You're my apartment-Blackphoenix
Me:I'm hip, I'm fresh! Yeah fresh out of dumbass school-Conan
TheKeef
Admin
Ingame Name: Lawyers Guns & Money

Post by TheKeef »

Also Demon's Souls. Hard game was hard.
ImageImage

Stage IV T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Survivor, Cancer Killing Ninja Motherfucker.
Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Post by Lord Melchior »

2010 was a horrible game year IMO, but Amnesia: The Dark Descent is on top of my list.
Scary game is scary. FEAR's got nothing on this game.

I'm looking forward to Portal 2, TES5 & that Phoenix Wright/Professor Layton crossover game.

I'm also looking forward to The World Ends With You 2, but I doubt it will ever come out nyuu TT^TT
Light Of Darkness
Heavy
Ingame Name: Light Of Darkness

Post by Light Of Darkness »

Looking forward to Brink (HOW THE HELL HAVE NONE OF YOU MENTIONED THAT YET? THAT GAME LOOKS FUCKING NINJA), Postal 3, Portal 2 and Prof. Layton+Phoenix Wright.

I fucking loved Starcraft 2, New Vegas, Fallout 3: GOTY (is that cheating? I think that's cheating, but FUCK YOU ITS FAlLOUT) and I'm pretty sure TF2 becomes an entire new game when an update comes out so TF2.
Web Master
Sniper
Ingame Name: Webfinders

Post by Web Master »

I'm stilling playing Tf2 as sad as that might be, it's just a good game and the new stuff they add keeps me interested. For the price it's the most amount of fun for the money in my opinion.
kwbrownie2003
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Brownie

Post by kwbrownie2003 »

oh yeah lol almost forgot, mgs:peace walker, very very good game but not as good as mgs4
no Brownie you are credit to team-Derp ♥
I HAVE NASTASKA-ChoZO
spy almost spyed me!!-Derp ♥
"Remember remember, the 5th of november, the gunpowder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot......"-V
Brownie, how can I stay mad at you, You're my apartment-Blackphoenix
Me:I'm hip, I'm fresh! Yeah fresh out of dumbass school-Conan
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

Dude, speaking of scary games (and best games of 2010)... I forgot to mention Minecraft. Nothing is scarier than a fucking creeper or skeleton jumping from out of the dark or around a corner.

I was talking about Amnesia with COMPUTAH the other day. It seems pretty scary, but after watching a couple of the videos and response videos it seemed a bit over-exaggerated. It might be one of those "you've gotta see it to believe it" type deals.
Web Master
Sniper
Ingame Name: Webfinders

Post by Web Master »

Is Minecraft free?
Tahko
Admin

Post by Tahko »

Nope. It's $20 now. It was only $14 during alpha and you get free updates. Now it's in beta and the updates aren't going to be free since you didn't purchase it during alpha. Best bet is to wait until it's completely finished. It'll be $26.50 then.
Lord Melchior
Ingame Name: [ATG] Lord Melchior
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24385041

Post by Lord Melchior »

Tahko wrote:I was talking about Amnesia with COMPUTAH the other day. It seems pretty scary, but after watching a couple of the videos and response videos it seemed a bit over-exaggerated. It might be one of those "you've gotta see it to believe it" type deals.
I can honestly say that it is easily the scariest game I have ever played.
If you don't believe me, go get it now.

Most videos on YouTube have their brightness set to way too high to make sure they don't shit their pants all the time. Oh and to make you able to see what's going on.