looks cool.
Killer.
Darkblaze
Admin
Ingame Name: Darkblaze
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18026806

Re: Bloodline Champions

Post by Darkblaze »

Interesting, looks like another DoTA clone, how was it?
SirDumpling
Admin
Ingame Name: Dragoon
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Re: Bloodline Champions

Post by SirDumpling »

Don't get me started about DotA clones please.
If you're going to play a DotA clone, either play HoN or legit DotA (dota 2 when valve releases it). LoL is plain shit (and horribly balanced I might add), Demigod was horrible, and this is, well, not very impressive to say the least.

Every clone, save HoN, has been dumbed down to the point where my dog could probably play it after a few minutes of observing (keep in mind I've probably played 4000+ games of DotA in my life, so this is from the mind of an "elitist" or "DotA purist"). Bloodline Champions, though it does have more 'fun' modes, the game just doesn't have the staying power/fun factor/rage inducing power of dota or hon.

Conclusion: if you're going to play a clone, make it HoN, or just straight up play dota.
Again though, I am heavily favoured towards DotA and I hate on all of the clones for their simplicity, I can't really be relied on. DotA has one of the steepest learning curves of any game I've played, if not the steepest, and the players are very hostile. At least in HoN/other clones, there are matchmaking and skill levels so people who aren't pro can still play without getting flamed. Sure, there are plenty of DotA leagues, but even then, they are filled with baddies who don't really know how to play, and that makes the better players (who often don't have time to dedicate to clan wars, so they only play in leagues not clans) upset, so on and so forth.

Enough rambling.