ATG Vs. DETOX - Alienware Post Mortem

Whats life without zombies. Map packs, skins, models.
Ben
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Steak House
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3162190

ATG Vs. DETOX - Alienware Post Mortem

Post by Ben »

ATG Vs. DETOX - Post Mortem

FYI - Newman, Fluffy Harmless Kitten, Irish & Myself took on "Detox" last night in a L4D2 Versus Match. It started out rough right from the beginning with me crashing to my desktop 30 seconds into the game (Thanks To Crackers For Stepping In As A Quick Sub) - Half an hour later I managed to trouble shoot it and get back in the game. Regardless, we were severly outmatched - and promptly rolled. As if that indignity were not enough - all the Detox players changed their names to characters from "That 70's Show". So yes in fact - "Kelso" managed to have his way with me behind the wood shed. :oops: - Embarassing! That said - I still plan to teach "Donna" a thing or two about the female anatomy - she will learn the meaning of the word "Respect"!

Also interesting were the people who decided to show up in our Vent Channel during the match - my hats off to Newman for quickly rectifying that situation. I think the next time a riot breaks out at San Quentin - You & "The Warden" should be dropped in to put the thing on "Lockdown"! All in All a rough night - but a rough night with friends - So I Say - Bring Em On! - Let God Sort Them (Or Us) Out!

Ben

PS - Detox Won The Night - But Addiction "ALWAYS" Wins In The End
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction... - Tyler Durden
hulkvsspawn
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG]hulkvsspawn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17449644

Re: ATG Vs. DETOX - Alienware Post Mortem

Post by hulkvsspawn »

Newman asked me last night and I couldn't make it. Regardless, I doubt my contribution would have been much help, except for the comedy depatment.
"insert 2 capsules into vagina" <-- Mala
"centuries" <-- My dipshit brother
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

On the bright side, I don't think the four of us would mind going to jail now. We were royally violated.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
Magus
Manager
Ingame Name: [ATG] Mäġůş
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17489579

Post by Magus »

Newman wrote:On the bright side, I don't think the four of us would mind going to jail now. We were royally violated.
QFL