Actual hospital called Mercy gets bad reviews

Whats life without zombies. Map packs, skins, models.
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Actual hospital called Mercy gets bad reviews

Post by Newman »

<Stuff and Nonsense />
Kitten
Admin
Ingame Name: Fluffy Harmless Kitten
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1508078

Re: Actual hospital called Mercy gets bad reviews

Post by Kitten »

* Pros: Pills here.
* Cons: Large Orderly, very rude.
lol, i don't know where you people find this stuff.
"babies come out of the titities"~<3 Lemoxe
"all talk is not for twitter updates"~Stephen
Mr. Stabby
Scout
Ingame Name: [ATG]|♚|Mr. Stabby
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12191632

Post by Mr. Stabby »

aww, They deleted almost all of the reviews

I saw them there and went back to read them 20 minutes later and now all but 2 are gone :(
#1 Pervert
Spy
Ingame Name: #1 Pervert
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by #1 Pervert »

Awwww I was having fun reading them
Everyone has sigh of them killing txt, so do I xD
Kitten
Admin
Ingame Name: Fluffy Harmless Kitten
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1508078

Post by Kitten »

there's still a bunch. people keep posting them.
"babies come out of the titities"~<3 Lemoxe
"all talk is not for twitter updates"~Stephen
melissa
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Jane Doe (Roll Tide!)

Post by melissa »

Where was the meeting place???
by The Survivors

So I'm travelling around the area, trying to find a way to get out. I see a sign that says, "Survivors meet an Mercy Hospital" so I'm like, "Sweet!"

I had to climb through a freakin' sewer, dodge policemen, climb a shitload of stairs, and blow up a freakin' gas station to get Mercy Hospital. I first thought, "Hey, at least I could get out of here." BUT NO!

When I first approached the hospital their was no medicine or pills anywhere! Cars were strewn around the parking lot and the receptionist spoke a language I didn't even understand. Actually, all the staff didn't speak a word of English. The receptionist proceeded to walk out the front door to follow a blinking light that one of my friends accidentally set off. She just ran to it and asploded!

Then we searched for a stairway. We realized the only way to get into the hospital was to go behind the receptionist desk. How do you expect to get a freakin' gurney past the small space left open by the desk? It's the worst design flaw.

Anyways, behind this desk were a crap load of guns and ammo, but we had to get through a dirty, iron door to get it. Is that sanitary with all that rust and blood mixed together? Eventually we were directed to loud screaming noises on the roof, but let's not forget the journey to the roof.

The stairs were always cluttered with dead bodies and things that we couldn't climb over or move. How did anyone get around this hospital when all the elevators are broken?! The staff got on my nerves when they tried to rape me. And I could've sworn some dude who had rabies and growled just freakin' ran around the hospital jumping everywhere. Why would let this person loose? Oh, and there was this fat idiot who kept on throwing up everywhere. I got some on myself, and suddenly from nowhere tons of staff come to my aid. However, I realized that none of them actually wanted to help me. They just wanted to knock me onto the ground so they can kick me.

Finally we found an elevator that worked. Hundreds of staff members wanted to fight us for the elevator for some reason. And someone was smoking inside of the hospital. How could you let this happen? Smoking in a public HEALTH facility? It's like putting AIDS into candy for kids.

We finally got into the elevator and got almost to the roof . . . only to realize the hospital wasn't even being done built yet. Patients were just running around up top. Nobody did anything to help us. Hell, some people even tried to knock us off the side, and mumbled swear words to us when we didn't fall.

Finally got to the roof only to realize their was this dude in a helicopter who could rescue us. The staff and patients didn't like this idea for some reason and they plotted for our demise (seriously, in a hospital????).

We had these dogs try to feel us up, we had smokers trying to get us from behind with their tongues, and we had people just exploding whenever they did something that usually hurts someone. We even had this strong dudes on steroids try to throw us off the roof and incapacitate us with random boulders. It got so bad we had to throw tanks of propane and gas into the staff and kill them. Finally the helicopter came. And we got out.

One final thing, why the hell would you have propane and gas canisters on the roof of a hospital? Why would you do this?

Honestly, my visit to your "Merciless" Hospital was a pathetic and life-changing experience. I now despise hospitals. Not only that but the helicopter dude was infected too. Hell I couldn't even find the Redline station anywhere near your hospital. Such terrible directions.

1* for the helicopter dude for picking the best job in the hospital. And I seriously had problems with none of the staff speaking English. I sure as hell would not take my pappy here.

* Pros: Helicopter came from the sky
* Cons: Everything else