Crash Course Release Date / L4D2 Demo

Whats life without zombies. Map packs, skins, models.
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Crash Course Release Date / L4D2 Demo

Post by Stephen »

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/09 ... ease-date/

Ive also heard its suppose to be released today but i doubt it, RPS is pretty reliable websites.

Hope the l4d2 demo is for everyone, Rumored to be oct 27th
Stephen
Founder

Re: Crash Course Release Date / L4D2 Demo

Post by Stephen »

http://www.l4d.com/crashcourse/

50% off till october 2nd
D[a]Rk
Donor
Ingame Name: D[a]Rk

Post by D[a]Rk »

Dan(omite) and myself picked this up the other day. I couldn't spend the $30 for a game that is going to be outdated in 2 months, but $15 I can do. :) We have only played about 30 minutes so far. It is is a blast, especially for $15.
melissa
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Jane Doe (Roll Tide!)

Post by melissa »

^ rubber ducky, j-tins, and I have also picked this up. we should play sometime
J-Tins
Admin

Post by J-Tins »

I played 1 round so far with complete strangers. They made me play Zoey.
"I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...Yeah, I remember grindin my feet on Eddie's couch." -RJ
-sk-
Scout
Ingame Name: SK
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17276426

Post by -sk- »

I still have to give CC a try, but L4D is so boring unless it's with people you know. It used to be fun, but now it's a one in a million shot getting a good group of randoms together.
Stephen
Founder

Post by Stephen »

CC ended up to be a big disappointment on my half i didnt like it, except the very end and the big cannon (that doesnt kill me) thats it
Crackers
Manager
Ingame Name: Crackers The Racist Turtle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16154878

Post by Crackers »

The Oct 27 demo will prolly be for everyone but it'll prolly be out early for people who pre-ordered it.
OH SHIT ITS CRACKERS
"Oh there's somebody NAMED Somebody! HA HA! SOMEBODY GET ON THE CART! HA HA! SOMEBODY." - Pretendica
Join The Robot Skeleton Army
#1 Pervert
Spy
Ingame Name: #1 Pervert
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by #1 Pervert »

I liked it :P
Everyone has sigh of them killing txt, so do I xD
AColburn
Scout
Ingame Name: Striker
SteamID: STEAM:0:0:00000

Post by AColburn »

The pre-order is for October 27th I believe. I was checking out some different info on some websites and there was a release in the UK that the people who pre-ordered will be able to play the demo on October 27th and that there would be some kind of multiplayer that will give you a sense of how the online will work. I'm guessing there's going to be an updated piece for the full version in November. Also with the pre-order you get the American Baseball Bat, which isn't that big of a deal (besides it has something special about it, sounds and look I think) but anyone can use it as long as someone within the 4 people playing have it. So it isn't as if we (the people who pre-ordered) only get the bat, everyone gets to use it.

I haven't played L4D in a very long time, started to get bored with it after I got all of the achievements and it was the same thing over and over again. When they released the update of Survival mode I just couldn't get into the swing of things again and when the DLC was released for Crash Course I tried it and it still didn't feel the same. Hopefully L4D2 will blow L4D out of the water and give some really nice and new *FRESH* game play. There's also some cool videos on YouTube showing the different bullet hits with the sniper rifle, making it more realistic! If you shoot them on the shoulder blade, left or right, that arm will fall off which is pretty neat, also the axe has a cool feature, by swinging it at the leg it will take the leg off which is definitely a cool feature.

The countdown is on that's for sure, the demo should be out in 13 days, just in time to PWN some zombies for Halloween!

If any of you would like to get a game going some time give me a shout or add me to friends. My steam name is AColburn