L4D DLC

Whats life without zombies. Map packs, skins, models.
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

L4D DLC

Post by Newman »

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59832
Left 4 Dead 1 DLC Brings New Campaign: Free on PC, Paid on Xbox 360
by Chris Faylor Aug 04, 2009 12:04pm CST

Having already promised additional downloadable content for the original Left 4 Dead, developer Valve today announced that a new campaign entitled "Crash Course" will be released for the cooperative zombie shooter in September.

The downloadable add-on will be available to owners of the PC version at no cost, with Xbox 360 players needing to pony up 560 Microsoft Points ($7) for the experience.

"New locations, new dialogue from the original cast, and an explosive finale" were promised, with Valve noting that the download--meant to bridge the gap between the existing "No Mercy" and "Death Toll" campaigns--will also bring new Survival maps alongside the new single and multiplayer campaign.

"The primary goal of 'Crash' is to deliver a complete Versus mode experience in just 30 minutes, resulting in a streamlined version of the game's existing Versus campaigns," the company explained. "A recharge timer for infected teammates has also been added, and item spawn behavior has changed for more balanced gameplay."

"We're working with the fans toward the ongoing entertainment value of the product," said Valve founder Gabe Newell.

Though the controversial sequel to Left 4 Dead, appropriately titled Left 4 Dead 2, is due to hit PC and Xbox 360 on November 17, the studio has previously pledged that it will "keep supporting Left 4 Dead 1" and hopes that once "everyone's had time to see the complete product of Left 4 Dead 2 and see continued support for Left 4 Dead 1, they may sort of see what we were up to and what the method of our madness was."
<Stuff and Nonsense />
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Re: L4D DLC

Post by Stephen »

sweet cant wait to bad they didnt add atleast a couple new weapons in but oh well, i want l4d2 now but with the orginal characters
Stephen
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] ﯖҭϵҏӊϵɳ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8566258

Post by Stephen »

days are counting down, i downloaded this campign night terror and its so fucking awesome lol

Anyone one to play it with me?
Kitten
Admin
Ingame Name: Fluffy Harmless Kitten
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1508078

Post by Kitten »

i'm down, i haven't played l4d in some time.
"babies come out of the titities"~<3 Lemoxe
"all talk is not for twitter updates"~Stephen
Newman
Founder
Ingame Name: [ATG] Newman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5580905

Post by Newman »

L4D DLC 'Crash Course' is out now.

Our L4D servers are currently being updated. The modded server is taking forever though.
<Stuff and Nonsense />
melissa
Admin
Ingame Name: [ATG] Jane Doe (Roll Tide!)

Post by melissa »

I just got L4D because it went on sale, but I need to clear up space to install it.

Then I want to play.